Reality is what you make it, if you feel destined to live a prosperous life, you need to believe that with every ounce of yourself and let good things happen to you. The power of your subconscious mind will start directing you towards success – be it in your professional life or in your personal life. Many economists and psychologists swear by the power of affirmations simply because they train your mind to look at every situation positively.
It is essential to remember that wishful thinking and affirmations are not the same. You are not going to get exactly what you wish for all the time. But with a positive outlook, you will attract something which will take you at least a step closer to your goal. As a professional, you are expected to be responsible for you and your employees – challenges, problems and issues are an inevitable part of the package. If certain setbacks have kept you disappointed lately, maybe these 15 positive affirmations can help you overcome your fears and guide you towards the right path.
For when you feel disappointed at work
- My thoughts are my reality, and I will do whatever it takes to attract prosperity and blessings.
- I make safe, calculated and risk-worthy plans for my business. They look promising and profitable.
- I attempt all possible ways to make sure I attract things that are positive and of good report.
- My time is coming, and I am doing my best to attract health, wealth and admiration.
- I must know what lies at the end of this tremulous path so that I do not give up today
For when you feel hopeless about your professional life
- I am the architect of my life, and my future is glorious.
- I am guided in every step by the spirits who want only the best for me.
- I have all the qualities that will make me a successful person.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity, and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- I choose to be hopeful and find optimistic ways to look at my troubles.
For when you feel defeated in business
- My efforts are being supported by the universe, and my dreams will manifest into reality very soon.
- It is a new day, and it is filled with infinite potential and possibility.
- I overcome fears by following my dreams and passion.
- I have the courage and tenacity to overcome any fears that challenge my existence.
- It’s my time; I challenge my mind, I focus on my goal and I achieve my targets.
You can choose to use any one of these affirmations or utilise them to create a combination of personal affirmations. Based on what you affirm, your mind and body will radiate enough positivity to help you move forward with renewed hope every day. It’s like communicating with your mind to receive what you believe you deserve. Believe what you affirm and the world will be your oyster!
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of YourStory.)