This announcement is sponsored by IBM
Is your tech product likely to be the next big disruptor? Are you looking for a chance to have your ideas validated by leaders in the tech community, while getting access to the best in IBM technology? What if you could access an exclusive event that aims to bring the entire startup ecosystem together in one place?
With Cognitive and Cloud forging a new age of understanding, IBM is placing big bets on these two megatrends. At a time when winning does not just mean merely getting ahead but also finding the right partners and co-thinkers to sustain your growth, IBM India Labs is taking the initiative to enable collaboration between innovators and curious minds, allowing them to think and innovate in an immersive and focused environment – the IBM India Labs Engage 2016.
Here is why you should get yourself invited to this opportunity of a lifetime:
1. Work on tomorrow’s technology today: Startups and enterprises will not only get a chance to showcase their exciting and innovative ideas to the techie and investor community, but will also be engaged in shaping their innovations through the Experience Zone. This includes IBM Bluemix Garage and Interaction zone. In addition to insightful interactions, those attending can get valuable tips on how to realise their ideas through innovation. More importantly, they will also benefit from the interactive experiential demos exploring how new capabilities in Cognitive, Cloud, Watson and Digital are transforming industries, remaking enterprises and reimagining professions, thereby creating new possibilities for competitive advantage and innovation.
2. A chance to meet everyone who matters: The event will bring together the entire startup ecosystem on one platform. From investors and enterprises to startups with a successful product in the market, and early-stage startups that aim to get their ideas validated, IBM India Labs Engage 2016 ties it all together. The two-day event brings together industry thought leaders, startups, enterprises, investors, and IBMers. On the agenda are in-store inspiring talks by tech gurus, lightning demos, design-thinking workshops, innovation showcases, and much, much more. Fascinating minds and innovators will interact, sharing insights on how to develop a winning innovation strategy for today’s fast-moving tech marketplace.
3. The IBM edge: You will be a part of a select set of enterprises and clients to be invited to this event. If you are an early-stage startup looking to get your idea validated, hands-on experience with IBM technology will only help further strengthen your product. IBM subject matter experts will help you codify your ideas with an engaging design lab that will point you in the direction of putting the customer first and expanding your idea. You will get to use IBM’s technology with help from in-house experts. This investment and opportunity offered by IBM will also help further fructify your ideas.
IBM India Labs Engage 2016 aims to be a continuum, a platform for interaction, ideation, and innovation. It will be a knowledge exchange space that brings together all the stakeholders who play an active role with disruptive innovations, and showcase the newest technologies that alter the business landscape in the region.
Who can apply?
Are you a startup working in the technology space and looking to engage in a comprehensive startup ecosystem? Or a mature startup that has developed a successful product and looking to pitch it against your peers? Then this is the space for you.
Applications close on August 23, 2016. The shortlisted startups will be notified by August 25, 2016.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.
- Lean Startup
- IIT Bombay
- technology space
- The Entrepreneurship Cell
- tech product
- IBM Bluemix Garage
- IBM India Labs
- IBM India Labs Engage 2016