Calling all energy startups in Chennai for the YourStory-Shell E4 meetup
The Shell E4 (Energizing and Enabling Energy Entrepreneurs) programme is scouting for startups with innovative business models, technology ideas and products with the potential to impact the energy space.
YourStory and Shell E4 team will be in Chennai, engaging with startups and entrepreneurs in person on Saturday, January 6th.
The roadshow has set out to discover startups in the energy space – in the early, pilot, or post-pilot stages with a potential to impact the future of energy.
If you are a startup or entrepreneur working on a solution relating to any of the following areas, the Shell E4 is the programme to explore further.
- Conventional Oil and Gas: Improving production efficiency and safety; wastewater management; enhanced hydrocarbon recovery
- Distribution in Energy Storage: Micro-grid management; smart metering; efficiency in distribution network; batteries/hydrogen/fuel cell
- Digitalisation: Predictive Maintenance solutions for the Oil & Gas market; Blockchain solutions for the Supply Chain
- Mobility Solution: Transport safety; LNG in transport (buses/trucks); clean technology (electric vehicles)
- Waste Management: Waste-to-energy segregation
- Environment: Energy efficiency; reducing CO2 emission
- Renewable Energy: Solar energy, wind energy, bio-gas/biodiesel
- Energy Access: Energy as an enabler, technology, services and business models
At the meetup, you’ll get to understand the programme in detail from the Shell E4 team and interact with them in a freewheeling Q&A session. Select startups will also get to present their ideas to the team from Shell E4, YourStory and the audience. And, of course, you’ll get to network with people from the energy solutions ecosystem.
Venue - X HALL, EEE Department, CEG, Anna University.
What’s in store
The programme offers world-class infrastructure at the Shell Technology Lab, mentorship on not just the subject matter but also related to go-to-market, scaling, etc. from industry veterans, access to capital in the form of $20,000 and a chance to receive further funding through Shell investment arms. What’s more,
Got a great idea that needs the right platform to take wing? Explore the Shell E4 programme in detail here.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.