Do you think you have what it takes to revolutionise the world? To become the next founder who will take the startup world by storm? Apply for BITS Pilani Entrepreneurship Conclave!
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, in collaboration with CampusStory - a YourStory initiative, brings to you BITS Pilani Entrepreneurship Conclave. Here’s an opportunity for budding entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative products and services. North India’s largest summit of its kind, the conclave will take place on March 30, 2019, as a part of APOGEE, the annual technical festival of BITS Pilani, on Pilani Campus.
BITS Pilani Entrepreneurship Conclave, powered by ABInBev Innovation Brewery, aims to redefine entrepreneurship and product innovation, and build conversation on the new frontiers of startups.
Additionally, the conclave serves to provide next-gen founders with an opportunity to showcase their budding ventures at a national platform to top mentors and investors. With exciting prizes and rewards for the winners, Pillani Entrepreneurship Conclave is the ideal platform for all ambitious entrepreneurs to showcase their vision and business acumen.
Save the date
March 30, 2019
Venue: BITS Pilani, Pilani, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan - 333031
The conclave is set to have three flagship events, including a B-Plan Competition, keynote talks by the who’s who of the Indian startup ecosystem, and workshops to help participants develop the necessary skills to thrive in the ecosystem.
In addition to being a part of this platform, you will have a chance to:
- Present your startup at the BITS Pilani Entrepreneurship Conclave in front of India’s top investors and founders.
- Have a go at Speed Dating - Investor Networking: A platform to build associations and connections with some of the top professionals of the country.
- Network with other startup founders extensively.
- Win exciting prizes and goodies worth Rs 1,00,000
What’s the selection criteria?
From the numerous applications, the 30 most promising startups will be selected and called to BITS Pilani Campus to showcase their innovative products and services. Startups selected for the Business Plan Competition will be judged on:
- Extent of product innovation
- Market potential
- Team strength
- Revenue model
- Stage in the lifecycle of the product/company
For the winners of the Next Founders’ Business Plan Competition
- Top 25 teams get selected for the final Pitching Round in front of top investors in India
- The top team will win the grand cash prize of Rs 1,00,000
- The top 10 startups get covered on YourStory
- Get Cloud Credits worth tens of thousands of dollars
- Access to a premium pool of investors and mentors
- Premium Access to YourStory TechSparks 2019 – India’s largest entrepreneurship summit, and
- Access to YourStory research reports (worth Rs 25,000)
Applications are open till 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 15, 2019. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for this awesome opportunity to impact a billion lives with your startup idea.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
- BITS Pilani
- student entrepreneurs
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Startup Competition
- business plan competition. b-plan