Top 5 ICO Platforms You Can TrustSalman Noorani
ICO (Initial coin Offering) is the hot trend to raise the funds and is high in demand in the world market.
It is becoming the main streamline since the beginning of blockchain and cryptocurrency network.
With a massive boom of approximately 1 billion USD, it grabbed the attention of many countries and resulted in the nip-tuck completion as a huge number of people across the globe have started investing in the ICO platform.
The ICOs provide the digital token service which gains the profits for the users and investors.
Moreover, ICOs enable founders to raise funds without the hassle of regulations and lengthy audit processes.
All these can be possible only with an ICO platform, who offers coins with the aspects of cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
There are various ICO platforms available in the market, but as a founder, you will need the best among them to launch your ICO
To help you out with the instances, here we provide you the list of top ICOs you can think of to invest in 2018.
1. Coin Factory
Coin Factory ICO platform corners the market with the #1 position, with a proven track record of conducting several successful ICOs.
The platform supports a wide range of necessary features and moreover, it is a self-hosted ICO platform.
This ICO platform helped it’s clients to raise an aggregate of $120 Million USD with 10+ successful ICOs.
It can let your ICO platform stand out of the crowd as it supports an end to end customization.
• Social sign up
• Ability to set bonuses
• Two-factor Authentication
• Current exchange rates
• Bounty programs
• Integrated KYC
• Purchase with 4 different coins
• Bitcoin cash
• Ethereum classic
• Binance coin
• It is a self-hosted platform and the investors have the direct access to the source code.
• The platform is built to help the investors make the most money out of it, so no transaction fee or success fee is charged.
• The platform keeps the ICOs honest.
• The Coin Factory is backed by the best companies in blockchain space that is Accubits Technologies.
Coral let you publicly sell your tokens in a safe and easy fashion, assisting both in the pre-sale and sale processes.
It general public a simple interface to buy your tokens using a pre-registered address. Coral’s token sale supports a wide range of crowd-sale implementations, including per-user investment caps, vestings, discounts, and dynamic pricing.
All data requested from the participants is entirely customizable and can range from basic personal information to scans of legal documents.
• Supports pre-sales and sales
• Customisable user data
• Supports acceptance of multiple coins
• Bitcoin cash
• Monero and more
• Built with security standards used in OpenZeppelin.
• Seamlessly accept ETH, BTC or other major blockchain assets, sent from any type of wallet.
• Coral offers the general public a simple interface to buy your tokens using a pre-registered address.
Coinlaunch is a complete Crypto-Asset Issuance Platform to Create, Deploy and Manage, secure regulatory compliant crypto-assets.
It lets you Manage ERC20 tokens, Crowdsale campaigns or deploys Geo-targeted Private Genesis block (Proof-of-Stake) Ethereum Blockchains through an easy to use dashboard.
It also has Geo-targeting tools enable access based on various regulatory and legal requirements.
• Integrated White-Label Tools
• Regulatory Compliant
• Crypto-Asset Issuance Dashboard
• Embed all the CoinLaunch elements directly into your website or apps with your own branding and domain.
• Deploy pre-built decentralized apps, tokens, and blockchains
Blockstarter enables you to list your campaign, create a smart contract, raise funds or contribute to other startups.
It allows to create ERC20 tokens and sell them to your ICO contributors. Blockstarter wants you to Describe your campaign step by step.
It's not required to fill all information at once. When the campaign is described well, they will review it prevent spam.
• An easy to navigate listing of campaigns
• Enable support for different cryptocurrencies
• Generate a smart contract for Ethereum platform
• Issue tokens on Ethereum platform
•Contribute with popular cryptocurrencies
• Built in token calculator, token balance
• Litecoin and more.
5. ICO BOX
ICOBox is a business facilitator for companies seeking to sell their products via ICO crowd sales.
They provide Box solution for conducting ICOs for 40 BTC. They offer different packages from basic, standalone, and add-on modules to customise what you ICO founder wants.
The platform provides end to end solution and is comparatively more expensive.
• Simplify integration with exchanges and other services
• Simplify token holders' experience after the ICO
• Set up the platform on your own website
• Payments in fiat and 70+ coins
• 40 ICO features to choose from
• Built-in calculator with actual rates
• Bonuses, promo codes, private sales
• Unique promo tokens technology
• Four-tier referral program
The above-mentioned list is designed in accordance with the priorities of the ICO founders in the market.
As a founder, it is up to you to choose the ICO platform which you find best among them and make the most out of it. The ball is in your court and lets's hope you fly with high colors.