If you are planning to have a corporate office in the city of Bangalore, here are top locations for the same keeping in mind all these pointers :shweta
Bangalore, the IT hub of India, has large number of IT parks with corporate companies, startups and all kinds of business flourishing. This city is a home for more than 900 IT firms approx. All the tech parks and offices are located with a mindset of expansion and location feasibility.
Currently many factors are ought to be taken care of while thinking of planning an office location. The location to open a office just cannot be an open space for parking and a building with office desks like olden times.
The factors should be based on location , accommodation availability nearby for employees, cost of living in the areas nearby, hotels or food courts, connectivity and transportation. These are important factors because this will enable employees to have a comfortable neighborhood and also help company to plan its overall budget. So if you are planning to have a corporate office in the city of Bangalore, here are top locations for the same keeping in mind all these pointers :
1) Indiranagar : Centrally located area with very high cost of living. Connectivity is superb. Eateries are ample to satisfy the taste buds. There are no big tech parks but there are quite lots of offices here, as this is a posh residential and shopping area.
2) Electronic City : Very nice location to get an office started. Well connected to BTM layout for employees to manage a moderate cost of living. There are properties all around for accommodations and lots of eateries as well. Few already developed office areas are : International Tech Park, Bangalore, Software Technology Park – Cyber Park, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City; Cyber Park – Electronics City.
3) ITPL : Reasonable living cost can be managed as there are lots of areas nearby available to rent. Marathahalli being very near with pgs, shopping and food joints in large numbers. Connectivity is great for employees to commute from any part of the city and developing with metro coming up as well.. Few already developed tech centers in this area are : Prestige Tech Park II – Outer Ring Rd, Marathahalli; International Tech Park; Subramanya Tech Park, Bangalore.
4) Domlur : Little farther away from indiranagar comes tech park of domlur. There are many startups as well as large company offices nearby too. The locality is highly populated and all facilities as easily available around. The transport and connectivity is no problem at all. Embassy Golf Links is quite famous tech park in this area.
5) Hebbal outer ring road : With a superb connectivity with city and airport, this area is on the verge of real estate development. You can find residential as well as corporate offices at every corner on the ring road connecting airport from hebbal. Facility wise its good place as well. Manyata Tech Park Outer Ring Road, Hebbal, Kempapura; Brigade Magnum, Hebbal are to name a few tech parks.
6) Sarjapur Main road : This is quite populated place with offices and technology centers. Due to good connectivity and vicinity of hospitals, malls etc the housing as well as living is easier nearby. Prestige Tech Park II – Outer Ring Rd; salarpuria Infinity – Bannerghatta Road, Prestige Group’s Cessna Business; RMZ Ecospace Business Park are a few well developed business parks here. To get an office space around these wonderful business centers is just a click away. You can hire an office space at http://evoma.com/evoma-location/evoma-business-center-outer-ring-road/ with ease.
7) Bannerghatta Road : Farther away from Kormangala area which is very famous for malls, eating joints and shopping, comes banerghatta road which goes to bannerghatta national park. This area is densely populated with popping up office spaces here and there. Few renowned tech parks here are Salarpuria Infinity – Bannerghatta Road, IBC Knowledge Park – Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road,
8) Whitefield, Brookfield, EPIP zone: This is one of the most expensive areas for housing space in Bangalore. It is an IT hub having headquarters of many software companies here. Numerous leisure facilities have sprung up recently due to popularity and density of population here. The connectivity of the area is good and developing with metro coming up nearby. Few main tech parks to name here are: BAGMANE tech park, Integrated Hitech Software Park, International Tech Park Ltd Cro Whitefield, Prestige Tech Park; Brigade Tech Park – Whitefield; Sigma Tech Park – Whitefield Main Road; Brigade Tech Park – Whitefield; Divyashree Techno Park, Brookefield, Bengaluru; Prestige Featherlite Tech Park, Whitefield.
9) Hongasandra : Little further to BTM layout and with good connectivity with Electronic city, Hosur etc this area is also developing a lot. It is also near to IIIT Bangalore and thus has ample food and lodging facilities available. Few Tech parks here are Ozone Manay Tech Park – Service Rd, Hongasandra; Amr Tech Park Internal Road, Hongasandra
10) C V Raman Nagar ,Bennigana Halli, K R Puram Outer ring road : Being in close proximity with indiranagar, K R puram, Avalahalli, hoskote and marthahalli, these areas are highly populated with a mix of old bangalore houses and new residential real estate developments. Connectivity and transport is easily available. Malls, food and leisure facilities are also accessible nearby. Well known business parks in this area are Bagmane Tech Park – C V Raman Nagar; RMZ Infinity – Old Madras Road, Bennigana Halli. Coming further towards hoskote, the area is emerging well as is well connected to whitefield as well as international airport via a different roadway. There are many tech parks budding therefore in close proximity. You can get big or small office space for rent without doubt as there is http://evoma.com/evoma-location/evoma-old-madras-road-business-hotel/ for help. They offer co-working spaces, virtual office and offices for rent as per requirement.
11 ) J P nagar : Being very near to one of the best localities for residential purposes Jayanagar, this area has a plus point with facilities of food and lodging. It enjoys excellent connectivity with all parts of the city. Jayanagar retains the old bangalore charm and so the areas nearby benefit as well. One tech park in this area to name is Kalyani Magnum Tech Park – Jp Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore.
12) Infantry Road : The infantry road area is centrally located and near to shopping hub of the city. This is highly populated and jam packed area and possibility of finding office space is very low. Moreover this area is mainly occupied by shops and very old business owners. A tech park lying in this area is Safina Software Technology Park – Infantry Road, Bangalore.
With expanding area of Bangalore, many nearby areas of all these places mentioned can also be great locations for setting up an office. Hope this list helps many who are eagerly looking for a comfortable office space or office building for rent with particular factors into consideration.