Entrepreneurs are coming up in every nook and corner of the company. The growth of the company depends on them. Recent studies have found out that entrepreneurs are working long hours and are dedicated to their work. But the other side to the story is that the productivity quotient is going down.
Talking about productivity, let us first understand the revolving concept around this word. Productivity is basically the efficiency of a human being. For instance, an entrepreneur has started a business recently and the business has picked up the momentum in the market. The work is piling up, but there is a downside. The tasks are not completed on time. For this purpose, in this article, we have listed down certain productivity hacks. These hacks are a life-saver for all the budding entrepreneurs. Here are the 5 best productivity hacks and if you are not taking benefits of these, then you should start right away.
5 Productivity hacks for Entrepreneurs
- Look after yourself: Your priority should be taking care of yourself. If you are mentally and physically fit, you will be able to hike up your efficiency and be able to do more in a day. For this purpose, set a morning routine for yourself. This routine should include all the proper meals and a minimum 30-minute exercising. If you are not inclined toward exercises, you can take up your favorite sports activities. Don't worry, if you don't have the time to buy your sports gear. With just a click of a button, you can visit various websites such as sportsuncle etc and buy some good quality sports gear. Make sure to drinks loads of water per day, to stay hydrated and sleep properly. Shoo away all the stress and worries.
- Complete a task, you fear the most: There is always a task on your to-do list, that you push aside all the time. The agenda behind this must be that it is a really tough one. So, it will be good for you, if you set this as your first task of the day to finish. Once, you will be able to drive through it successfully, your chest will pump up with a sense of achievement. This sense of achievement will help you go through the rest of the tasks smoothly.
- Consign Tasks: You will be way stress and will lag behind if you will try to complete each and every task on your own. Most of the well-versed entrepreneurs of the industry end up training juniors and then assign them the tasks. In case it will prove to be expensive for you, you can always turn your head towards the freelancers available and make a fortune.
- Positive Habits: Try to plan everything and in between your routine, try inculcating some positive habits. Everyone has got their share of ups and downs in life. But it's onto you, how you face the negativity and turn it into a learning. Going by the phrase, "if life gives you lemons, make sure to make lemonade out of it".
- The 60-60-30-time system: Here is a well-established time system, that is followed by a lot of entrepreneurs. This principle eliminates all the distractions and helps you focus. Work for 50 minutes, take a break of 10 minutes. Then again work for 50 minutes and take a break of 10 minutes. Once you are done, take a break of 30 minutes.
In a nutshell, these principles are the golden mantra for all the entrepreneurs to climb the ladder of success in life. Make every day count.
This is a YourStory community post, written by one of our readers.The images and content in this post belong to their respective owners. If you feel that any content posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at email@example.com and we will take it down. There has been no commercial exchange by YourStory for the publication of this article.