Delhi, our proud national capital, standing strong with its rich history, vibrant culture and resilient growth statistics, represents a population which is a blend of classy and earthy equations.
Delhi, our proud national capital, standing strong with its rich history, vibrant culture and resilient growth statistics, represents a population which is a blend of classy and earthy equations. Very much in line with Mumbai and Bangalore, Delhi's commercial character instills a fervor to win and rule. And a prominent few of the many business parks are witness to the conquer.
1) Connaught Place. Being one of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in New Delhi, it houses the headquarters of several noted Indian firms and landmark business centers like Statesman House and One Internet. No location in the capital is more than 20 minutes away from here, thanks to the metro lines which has given connectivity a new definition. Connaught Place – qualifies to be the world’s fifth costliest place – it’s a buzzing commercial venue making it the best place for budding and smart startups.
2) South Delhi. Famous for being an affluent locality, this part of the city houses the much known Defence Colony with its premium workspaces like the Zen Business center. Apart from being home to many restaurants, cafes and high-end shops, Defence Colony is well connected to various transport points. Nearly 3-kms from here, which averages to a 15-min drive, is Lajpat Nagar. This area too has a lot of banks, IT companies, fashion houses etc., and provides excellent connectivity by road and rail.
3) Aerocity. Located off NH-8 and on the outskirts of Gurgaon, Aerocity is a huge commercial space with multi-star hotels, cyber hub, international airport and metro station in close vicinity. Its proximity to the highway makes it a key location for quick business meetings.
4) Saket. The Southern Park is just a stone throw away from the famous Select City Walk mall and Marriot Hotel. It houses many well-to-do offices and established brands. Proximity to Malviya Nagar metro station makes it a convenient business destination. Elite residential areas like Sainik Farms, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar and Geetanjali Enclave add to the charm of this business hub.
The cities of Gurgaon and Noida are almost synonymous with Delhi, thanks to the dissolving borders, and are emerging as the new-age commercial hub.
5) Gurgaon. Sectors 30 and 50, house the world-class Park Centra and Silverton Tower, respectively. Both these have a swarm of high-end retail outlets, restaurants, and hotels surrounding them. Park Centra is a tall chic building, strategically located just off NH-8 and is surrounded by Google, HT Media, Posco India, Premier Inn etc. The Silverton Tower is very close to the popular Sohna Road and MG Road. Perfect location for startups and entrepreneurs who have their clientele based in Delhi, Faridabad, Jaipur etc. owing to the convenient and hassle-free road transport and the presence of prestigious hotels like Formula One and Hilton Garden Inn.
6) Noida. Home to the famous DLF Mall, sector 62 houses the Galaxy IT Park along with a cluster of other business parks around like Sarthak estate, Lotus Greens, DLF, etc. which makes it the most sought after location in Noida for startups and freelancers.
The best part is that OfficingNow – India’s leading serviced workspace provider – has its world-class serviced offices, conference rooms, training rooms and virtual offices in all the above locations to support the professional needs of startups, freelancers, entrepreneurs, business travelers and corporate honchos. If you own a furnished team office, list it with us here.