Camping is something that has become popular since the beginning of the 19th century. Escaping into the luxuries of nature is one of the best ways to cope up with the rising pressure of the daily work life. Camping has gained popularity among solo travelers, couples, and youth of today. But just the wish to go camping is never enough, and you need to have sufficient hacks and tips up your sleeve to make sure that your camping trip is the best one that you have ever had.
1. Picking the right tent- You can always go for the tents that require manual setup, but there is no denying the fact that pop-up tents are your best friend in the matter. They are easy to carry with you and take hardly a few minutes to set up.
2. Cleaning up the tent- The final step pertains to cleaning up the tent after your camping is done. Shake the tent to clean it up as said by this website and avoid wrapping up a tent that is still damp anywhere. Use warm water and never pour in detergents for your tent as that destroys the fabric.
3. Plan your food beforehand- You need to carefully chalk out what you want to eat beforehand as there will no nearby shops to supply you the ingredients whenever you need. You can even prepare some food beforehand to save your time. Use tick-tack boxes for carrying condiments.
4. Pack items that work double- Go for items that can do double the work for you. For instance, go for a thing like ‘spork’ which is a combination of both fork and spoon. You can also take multipurpose chargers along with you to charge your devices.
5. Use disposable dishes- Cleaning up dishes on vacation can be more of a hassle and using disposable dishes can feel like a lifesaver in such conditions. But make sure that you get plates made of biodegradable material instead of plastics.
6. Flashlights to the rescue- You are better off not carrying a hefty flashlight along with you when you can easily take the help of powerful flashlights of the phone. Standalone lanterns can be used too if you are scared of the dark.
7. Protect your matches- Wooden matchboxes can get crushed or wet, so it is better to put the matches in a plastic container. You can glue some sandpaper at the top of the container and bring a metal tin when camping in the cold weathers.
8. A portable toilet- Not everyone is used to squatting in the woods and portable toilets is a huge help in this case. You can make portable toilets anywhere using buckets, toilet seats, and a milk crate.
9. Hide valuables in soap- This is the oldest trick in the book and campers going to crowded camping places have been doing this for ages. Just hide your valuables in soap before going for a hike.
10. Plan your food beforehand- You need to carefully chalk out what you want to eat beforehand as there will no nearby shops to supply you the ingredients whenever you need. You can even prepare some food beforehand to save your time. Use tick-tack boxes for carrying condiments.
These ten tricks should make the next camping trip of your go smoother than ever. Just pack your bags and get going.