If you are looking for a quick guide to choosing what to wear to an interview, a social gathering or some family function, this video is just brought for you. Popular image consultant Zohra talks about dining etiquettes, body language and of course on how you can dress to impress in your job interviews.
Fit, Functionality and Fabric are majors when it comes to excelling the art of dressing best. Which means, the dress you choose must fit you properly, match the function/occasion and of course the fabric plays the important part. Here are some quick dressing tips for men:
1. Well-fitted clothing for professional meeting
2. Properly Accessorize your clothing
3. Do not overdo fashion but never underplay it too
4. Choose fabric according to the environment
5. Belt and shoe color should match
6. Don’t overly use cologne or body spray, keep it natural
7. Wear vertical stripes for a long lean look and match it with a dark colored suit
8. Make a firm handshake with confidence and proper eye-contact
Last but not least, always smile and remain confident throughout the time.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.