Possibilities where you can go wrong while incorporation
PROCESS OF COMPANY REGISTRATIONGurmeet MCF
I do agree that re-submission comes and re-work is not easy but it our responsibility to avoid rejection.
CORRECTION SHOULD BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER
Starting with the DSC application. The following parameters need to be checked at least twice
• Name of the applicant
• Phone for the verification
• PAN Card Number
• And most importantly the signature on DSC application should match the PAN card
Next process DIN:-
Simplest form in overall incorporation process is DIR-3, as the correction form DIR-6 is already available but still, please avoid mistakes because that may delay your process.
Take care of the following parameters when you upload DIN forms:-
1. Usually, when we validate the information with PAN card data, things get corrected but we usually do mistake in selecting genders
2. Make sure address is correct
Let ‘s move on to the next most important form called INC-1(name reservation application)
1. Do not mistake in selecting ROC
2. Please do always copy the name given by the client from the mail. You cannot affort to do spelling mistake.
The last and final forms for incorporation is SPICE FORMS
AS the name indicates SPICE, in reality also the forms are really too Spicy to digest. One mistake and you are out of the game.
1. Associate your DSC, to avoid re-work because once you upload the forms and error message shows that DSC is not registered with MCA, for that again you have modified, check form, and pre-scrutiny.
2. Please check whether the rental agreement and utility bill address matches
3. While applying for MOA, make sure the restricted words like architect, Cyprus etc
4. Make sure in every document there should not be any mistake with DIN.
5. Do not be in hurry for making payment.
I do agree that mistakes happen, but quality matters to sustain the Clients. And Quality should be the primary objective for every organisation, only fundraising doesn’t help, quality matters and team morale matters.
be in touch on www.virtualauditor.in