Recovery of files store in phone internal memory is possible but users are not sure that they will get the installed app data from iOS. Most of the times it happens that while uninstalling an iOS app from iPhone the data used by app also gets deleted. This may include important files, documents, photos. So, to retrieve iphone app data we should use iPhone Data Recovery Tool.
Taking an example like you have installed an app to lock your important documents and photos, when this app is removed from the iPhone it result in loss of files. Most of the iOS applications required specific files to run, if these files are not present then the App fails to function. So, one must use a tool that can retrieve the app data easily with same quality without error and iPhone Data Recovery is the perfect software.
Restoring Files with iPhone Data Recovery Software
Sometimes the App gets accidentally deleted or when the iOS is updated they get removed from the device. iPhone Data Recovery tool can perform recovery in following scenarios
- Files get accidentally deleted
- Damaged or stolen iPhone
- Data lost after jailbreak
- Device get affected by virus
- System Crash (iOS) not working
These could be the reasons that result in data loss from application. Try the given steps to recover iPhone App data
Recover Lost iOS App Files
- Connect the iPhone with laptop using USB cable
- Start the dr.fone iOS data recovery software and click on the Recover button
- From the left pane select ‘Recover From iOS Device’
- Now to retrieve App data select, ‘App Photos’, ‘App Videos’, and ‘App Documents’.
- Scan the device and it will list the files from the deleted Apps
- Select the photos, documents and other files to recover and save them to computer.
This gives the option for selective recovery as you can get only specific file types from the iOS Apps without recovering the entire data. The recovery tool also supports iPad and iPod devices too. Try iPhone data recovery tool for free and recover files from iPhone XS/ X/ 8/ 7/ 6/ 5/ 4 (all varients).