The one person company(opc) is a new form of company registration and it is getting famous day by day,now, most of the sole proprietor do consider the OPC registration.
There are some following features which makes one choose one person company(OPC) company registration
1. Basic Requirements
For having an OPC registration the basic requirement is to have a 1 director and 1 nominee, where the nominee cannot be minor (a minor can hold share and can be a beneficiary).
A director has to nominate someone who can become a director/shareholder at the time of the death of the original director/ incapacity of the original director.
A sole proprietor can enjoy the directorship in OPC. And OPC can have minimum one director and maximum of 15 directors
STEPS FOR INCORPORATION COMPANY REGISTRATION-ONE PERSON COMPANY
1. DSC application should be applied with EMudra or sifi.once approved, download the certificate.
2. Apply for the DIN with MCA
3. Apply for the proposed name give by applicant with MCA with the FORM INC-1
4. Last, and very important step is to put SPICE forms which cover PAN, TAN, MOA and AOA of the company.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR THE OPC REGISTRATION
1.ID Proof - PAN card of the proposed directors
2. Address Proof – Voter ID/ Passport/ adhaar card
3. Address Proof of The Company (EB CARD OR PROPERTY TAX RECEIPT)
-If it is a Rented place, Rental Agreement is required.
4. Proposed Company Name.
5. No Objection Certificate From the Owner (we will prepare and give)
6. 4 Photos of Each Director
DURING INCORPORATION SERVICE THERE ARE SOME DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SERVICE PROVIDER
• Digital signature certificate/ token
• Director identification number
• Name approval from MCA
• Non-objection certificate
• Memorandum of Association
• Article of Association
• Pan card of the company
• Tan of the company
• Incorporation certificate
for more information visit www.virtualaurditor.in