The coursework’s conclusion section is a very important. However, students may not know how to compose it correctly. They can learn how by going through the tips given in this article as it covers every aspect of conclusion writing.My Assignment Help UK
The conclusion section of coursework assignments is very important as it helps in reinforcing the idea of the paper that the student has so painstakingly written. Without this section, the paper will seem to have ended abruptly, leaving the impression that it is incomplete. However, the problem is that most students don’t know how to write one. Coursework help experts have some tips in store for them in this regard.
1. An opening sentence is a must
Most students are in the habit of starting their conclusion with the phrases ‘to conclude’ or ‘in conclusion. While these are okay for oral presentations, they do not create an impact in writing and can even turn the assessor off. Hence, students must make it a point to start with an original opening sentence. Students can use words such as ‘ultimately’ to begin according to coursework experts.
2. Present summary of critical points
To effectively wrap up their coursework, students need to present a summary of the strongest points of their coursework. However, this doesn't mean students give lengthy explanations in the conclusion as they did in the main body. Just a simple reiteration in a simple language will do the trick.
3. Make a lasting impression
The conclusion section is the last chance a student gets to make an impact on his readers. Hence, students should try to leave a lasting impression when wrapping up their paper. They can do this by using some specific writing techniques, such as including calls to action, which urge the readers to take up the cause the student propounds; a warning, which can be very effective to conclude science papers; and even a quote to, which can help evoke an emotional response from the readers.
4. Do not introduce new ideas
While suggestions can be made in the conclusion in case the coursework assignment is addressing a problem, but the introduction of entirely new concepts and ideas is a big no-no. The purpose of the conclusion is to capture the essence of what’s already been done instead of introducing something new. That is what the introduction is supposed to do. Therefore, beyond recommending suggestions, students should not bring forth new ideas in this section.
5. Know the right conclusion structure
Yes, many students do not know this, but even conclusions have a proper structure. The structure of a conclusion looks something like this-
• Topic sentence- Which is basically a restatement of the thesis statement in a fresh way
• Supporting sentences- Students will have to write maximum three to four sentences that summarize the critical points and explain how they all add up meaningfully
• Closing sentence- This will be the very last line of the coursework’s concluding paragraph. Here students will have to mention their final thoughts on their topic, connecting it all the way back to the introduction and even provide a sense of closure to the readers.
Half the battle is one when the coursework is concluded the right way. However, if students still face trouble, they always have the option of buying coursework online.