5 SEO Game-Changing Trends for 2017
The search engine optimization is something that is ever changing and frequent Google updates make it unpredictable. Thus, to excel in this era of digital marketing, you need to stay ahead. Well, with the onset of 2017, many things will change in SEO too, so know the possible trends that will rule in this new year. Getting acquainted with it in advance will help you in jotting down an SEO winning plan for the whole year.
Here are the game-changing trends that are set to rock the SEO world in 2017:
1. Quality Content a Priority: Content has always been the king that rule the marketing world and it will continue to do so. But, it has evolved in the last year, where quality is placed ahead of quantity. And in 2017, keyword stuffing will become totally outdated, requiring related keywords in the content. Also, more focus will be on the information shared not on the length of it. Thus, pay attention to providing only the relevant information to leverage content for your SEO success.
2. Accelerated Mobile Pages: It’s more becoming an era of mobile, as now most of the users browse through their mobile phones instead of the desktop. So, it becomes important that the web pages load faster on mobile platforms and accelerated mobile pages (AMP) is a protocol that makes it possible. The search engines have already started favouring websites with AMP. And it will become a buzz in 2017.
3. Keyword Usage: As already discussed, nowadays quality content thrives on related keywords that are dispersed throughout the content properly. There are some tools like Google Adwords Keyword Planner, which gives you a widespread information related to keyword ideas, based on categories, phrases and also search volume trends for the particular selected keywords. Thus, it will help you in selected keywords that can be used in the content. Moreover, nowadays artificial intelligence is getting popular that is making demographic based and long tail keywords a priority with voice searches.
4. User Experience: Those who do SEO are very well aware of the fact that nowadays, Google favours the websites that aim to offer exceptional user experience. This includes mobile optimization, overall great browsing experience and shorter load times. Thus, look out for methods and technologies that help you in making your website user-friendly along with AMP. Therefore, user experience optimization is all you need.
5. Video Content Prevails: Video is such a medium that skyrocket your SEO campaign to success. Videos shared socially invite links and help significantly in the overall marketing plan. Not just this, quality content and video together can increase visitors and conversions for your business brand or products. Though the video is making its way into the SEO results, but still only a few executives utilise its power. But, in 2017 this trend is foreseen to change.
SEO is vast and these are just a few of the trends that will dominate in 2017. And to keep with the changing trends and rankings, getting in touch with an SEO company in India is essential to get appropriate SEO services that will take your business to new heights.