If you are doing your laundry then here are a few laundry hacks that you need to consider to save time.
Let us look at some quick laundry hacks:
1. Trust me; Fluffy towels have never been a secret to soft. It's actually Vinegar and baking soda. So just make sure you add these ingredients to your load of towels plus the required amount of detergent.
2. In case you don’t have time to iron your shirts simply hang them in your bathroom while taking a hot shower. Let the steam do its wonder and it will help release the wrinkles from your garments.
3. Have you shrunk your favorite sweater accidentally? Don't Panic! Just soak it in a solution of hair conditioner and warm water. Within few minutes after drying, it'll be back to its original size.
4. Fed up of some stubborn stains on your clothes like Rock Salt Stains? Simply brush your pants with a soft hairbrush. Make sure to keep a sweeping motion to remove dried rock salt, then it's time to mix 1 tbsp. white vinegar with 1 quart of warm water and sponge on any remaining salt stains. It would take some time for the air dry then you can just launder pants usually.
5. Did you know that the Road salt can damage leather? In order to preserve your leather shoes, just dip a soft rage in a one-to-one solution of vinegar + water and wipe away the salt. It might take you several times to get rid of all of the salt.
6. If you want to make your towel last longer as well as more absorbent, just skip the dry sheets and fabric softener.
7. People often use detergents with the old towels that eventually declines its quality. Instead, it's recommended to use the solution of vinegar and baking soda.
8. Have you ever used the tennis balls in the dryer before? If not, try it out once as it will decrease wrinkles in your bed linens.
9. Often color fade while washing. Therefore, it's essential to add some salt to the wash as it prevents colors from fading.
10. If you want to maintain the shape of your sweaters, it's necessary to lay them flat to dry instead of hanging them.
11. Did you know that adding towel to the dryer will automatically cut down the drying time?
12. Quite weird but it works! Just freeze your jeans once a month because freezing kills odor that causes bacteria.
13. You can iron your clothes in much strategic and quicker way, did you know that? Just place an aluminum foil under your ironing board cover as it cuts the ironing time to almost half.
14. Make sure you squeeze a large lemon in your workout clothes. It actually breaks down the oils trapped in fabrics leaving a fresh scent.
15. Winters are always harsh on the leather shoes. Just use the saddle soap with a wet sponge in a circular motion that will not only clean the leather but also keep it conditioned throughout those winter months.
Do you want to discover more tips about laundry then check here for fabric softener techniques?
Stories by Kash Pals