NSEF is recruiting PR manager s who will be responsible for developing a comprehensive communications plan.
Key responsibilities of the PR Manager includes:
• Develop effective internal and external communications plan.
• Outline, draft, edit and write a wide variety of materials including press releases, briefs, organization updates.
• Partner with executives of various verticals to understand objectives and develop programs that are aligned with organization needs.
• Manage PR budget to achieve maximum results.
• Contact the press on a proactive basis.
• Build measurability into programs; analyze and report on the effectiveness of projects and campaigns.
• Initiate and maintain positive relationships with partners and key media.
The right fit would be a candidate who has:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related communications experience would be preferred.
• The ability and the desire to work in Start-up environment
• Previous media experience and is, comfortable with Social media.
• An previously orchestrated successful media campaigns.
• Strategic mind-set and solid business acumen to contribute to the overall growth of the business.
• The ability to think critically and react quickly under extreme pressure and fast-turn around situations. If you think you are a good fit for the above profile, please write to us at the given E-mail Address.
Website : www.nsef-india.org
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.