Monetising Intellectual Property: IP Dome rolls out workshop in four cities from September
IP Dome, with Achromic Point Consulting, is conducting a one-day workshop titled Monetising Intellectual Property – Strategies for Business Success in four cities starting 24 September.
Intellectual Property (IP) is generally presumed to be a legal concept. In many organisations, the subject is handled by the Legal Department. However, law merely defines the boundaries of IP rights and delineates the pathways of enforcement and protection.
This workshop moves beyond and focuses on IP in its natural setting – namely, the market. IP is explored not as a problem of law but as a robust business solution.
Delegates will examine the strategic elements of IP towards a sustainable competitive edge that maximise revenues by multiplying revenue streams. The methodology would be interactive and experience-based, aiming at flexible learning outcomes for delegates from R&D sector, Marketing Departments, and Organisational Heads.
The benefits of attending the workshop would be:
- Gaining an IP orientation in business strategy
- Preparedness for the emerging Creative Economy
- Ability to evolve agile IP policy aligned to business goals
- Sharper understanding of the market for the researcher and keener understanding of technology for the marketing personnel
- IP as dialogue between corporate departments that breaks through the boundaries of department roles
Venue and dates:
24th September: Mumbai
29th October: Bengaluru
12th November: Chennai
26th November: New Delhi
For details, brochures, and to register for the event, please contact Swapna Sundar, CEO, IP Dome @ email@example.com
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.