At Open Coffee Club Bangalore, one of our thoughts for a while has been to help aggregate and in parallel solve some of the pain points for Mobile App Folks. And we are proud to share our first step in this direction.
Many of you might have these questions / issues in front of you, when you think of building Mobile Apps:
- I have got the idea / concept but then I really don't know how to build the app...
- The app development will take lot of my time, effort, capital....
- I don't know which mobile platforms and handsets that suit my mobile app the best...
- Can anyone demystify the mobile app monetization for me
- Well, I have an (business) application already ready and in use (irrespective of the client - server, web) and I want to extend its reach on mobiles - but how and where do I start?
If the challenges of developing a mobile app on diverse handsets and marketing it are holding you back then you are not alone. Here is a proposition to the community to overcome these hurdles successfully.
OCC Bangalore in partnership with its portfolio company Aquilonis Technologies (http://www.aquilonis.com/) brings this program to help Mobile App Community to address the above pain points and more as we go along.
Aquilonis Mobility Platform helps develop, integrate and deploy any business solution on the mobile phone irrespective of the phone's platform. Currently, the platform supports Symbian, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and J2ME. This platform has three components - middleware, mobile device (app) and App Management Console.
You can welcome to learn more details on: http://bit.ly/occmobileapp and we are kick starting this incubation program on 18th Sept 2010, Saturday at Microsoft Office (EGL).
Yes you need to register beforehand (do observe the above link). Do follow the Program and first Meet updates on the following:
Do reach out to us for with any of your queries.
Amarinder Singh – email@example.com – 93431 71420
Vaibhav Pandey – firstname.lastname@example.org – 99861 86194
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.