EXTENDED DEADLINE! TC-I has partnered with the Socially Positive Campaign to find the next generation of ThinkChangers!
The deadline for the Socially Positive campaign has been extended to November 15th, so sign up and make an impact!
Currently, ThinkChange India is undergoing a reboot process, whereby the founding editors are looking to bring in fresh talent to manage and operate the blog. We have partnered with Samhita, and other partners, in the Socially Positive campaign to promote social entrepreneurship and also identify the best bloggers out there passionate about the space.
This is a voluntary opportunity ideal for an individual(s) eager to contribute and learn from emerging social innovation space in India. The person(s) will have full freedom and responsibility in operating the blog and will be brought into the team at an equivalent level as the Managing Editors of the blog. This is a multi-disciplinary and entrepreneurial role.
A thinkchanger will have to:
- Create, edit and manage overall content on TC-I
- Build and manage a team of writers and voluntary contributors
- Identify and build partnerships with news portals, blogs and knowledge networks
- Interview and profile the work of social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, corporations, global foundations, journalists and policy makers
- Focus on technology improvements – work with volunteer coders and designers
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to network extensively within the social entrepreneurship community in India and beyond
- Build relationships with thought leaders in the industry
- Learn the ins and outs of the social enterprise sector in India – especially useful if you want to start your own social enterprise, work for one, or become an “expert” on a particular issue
- A chance to be entrepreneurial without the risk of failure. The TC-I brand name is already well recognized and all the building blocks are fully in place.
To be eligible for the position participate in Socially Positive. Best bloggers will get an opportunity to be interviewed for the position. For details and participation click here.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.