ThinkChange reported the announcement of EdelGive Social Innovation Honours for 2011. The application deadline for this award has been extended to November 12th, 2010.
Here is a quick recap of the details relating to this award
- Health and well being: Awarding an innovation which promotes women’s health and overall well-being
- Education: Awarding an innovation which provides women with access to education and/or improved quality of education
- Economic Security & Livelihoods: Awarding an innovation which helps women increase their income, and / or provides them with employment opportunities.
- Social and Cultural rights: Awarding an innovation which helps women overcome social and cultural challenges.
- Governance: Awarding an innovation which prepares women to participate in available legislative positions
Prize money of Rs. 50 Lakhs for the winner of each award category. For further details please follow the above mentioned link.