Socially relevant enterprises are the new tool for promoting equitable development. Many Not-for-Profit, Corporate CSR Initiatives and individuals are engaged in promoting socially relevant businesses
to promote social and economic goals of stakeholders. However, socially-relevant enterprises are faced with a set of challenges that are distinct from purely commercial enterprises and many of the entrepreneurs (and potential entrepreneurs) require support in defining their business.
This course would enable participants to comprehensively evaluate the challenges and opportunities for socially-relevant enterprises, design suitable business models and develop an investor-ready business plan.
The course will be conducted in two parts. The first is a contact program of two days where participants are educated on the tools & techniques for preparation of business plans. This would be followed by a month of online interaction to freeze a business plan or a specific business.
- An intensive course that provides hands-on experience to participants in skills that are essential for developing business plans
- Training in software programs/tools that can facilitate the development of business plans
- Expert inputs from social entrepreneurs, investors and representatives of financial institutions
- Use of case studies to illustrate decision -making in real-world situations
- Supplementary reading materials and study kit
Post Training Engagement :
Post-course online support to prepare a business plan for one identified project over one month .We actively encourage participants to have a continuous engagement with co-participants and the trainers. Details will be provided at the end of the course.
More information http://www.greenexcelpartners.com/courses.details.php?course_id=41