We checked with the organizers Springboard Ventures and IAN on the key reasons that makes this Boot Camp compelling to attend and we got some interesting information, summing up the reply for you.1. Yes, you do get to not just be an audience but get to play the role of an Angel Investor in the session - Ideas Marketplace (Welcome to the Virtual Silicon Valley!) -Every boot-camp participant gets to play the role of an Angel investor, evaluate ideas pitched during the Ideas Marketplace session and invest in their most favorite and convincing idea using proxy currencies! We believe this is a great opportunity to step into the shoes of an Angel investor and get their perspective of early stage idea evaluation and seed-investment
2. For Shortlisted Ideas Applicants
• First step is to get optimal votes for your short-listed idea and to ensure that you are amongst the top ten ideas presenting at IAN Boot-Camp
• At the venue during the Ideas Marketplace session – you will participate in a proprietary game format in which would pitch your idea to all the participants, attract investment (in proxy currency) and help you to arrive at a community perceived proxy valuation of your idea!
• The Idea which will have the highest valuation amongst all the centers will win a Samsung Galaxy Tab!
• First step is to register and buy a ticket to attend the boot-camp. Click here to buy your ticket . The discount code is Your$tory@BCAMP
• If the Idea you invested happens to have the highest proxy valuation and wins the Samsung Galaxy Tab – then you (and all others who teamed up with you to invest in that idea at the event) will win a Bumper Book Pack!
3. Meet the Entrepreneurs who share their story up close and personal in the YourStory session powered by YourStory.in - You get to meet the fast rising startups who are doing the rights things and propelling their ventures ahead. Ofcourse we will not tell you all glory story but one which entails real learnings, hardships and tells you first hand what it takes to build a scalable venture. Entrepreneurs who will tell you their story are -
• Rajesh Agarwal Co-founder, Reach360 ( recently raised Seed Fund)
• Bharath Kumar Founder, Dhiti ( left Google to start his own product tech ventures which is making waves)
• Arvind Pani Co-founder & Director, Reverie Technologies ( winner of Qualcomm Ventures' Q Prize India)
• Rajan Patel Product Engineer, Embrace
4. You get to hear and interact with Sharad Sharma, Entrepreneur in Residence, Canaan Partners and one of the most admired leader of India's product technology story
Post World Cup Match, this is the best way to spend your Sunday.. if this is not enough then you get a good discount on the ticket. The discount code is Your$tory@BCAMP.
See you on Sunday. Visit BootCamp here : http://www.boot-camp.in/