Top 8 SaaS-AppS at NASSCOM EMERGEOUT Conclave in Chennai announced
The NASSCOM EMERGE-Product Showcase is back. Through EMERGEOUT, NASSCOM attempts to showcase the top companies which have developed innovative applications. The process culminates at the seventh edition of EMERGEOUT, on June 7th 2011 in Chennai. The panel, after much deliberation, based on various parameters like uniqueness of the product, number of customers, marketability, India-focus, performance and usability has arrived at a short-list which has some truly noteworthy:The Top 8 SaaS AppS – NASSCOM EMERGE-Product Showcase
- Hotelogix from HMS Infotech Pvt Ltd - Hotelogix is an enterprise grade system, designed to meet the needs of a 5 starred property and is positioned towards the small and Mid Sized Hotels and Resorts on a SaaS delivery model. Hotelogix covers the full spectrum of Hoteliering tasks, both in terms of streamlining the internal operations, and in enhancing your business reach to enable higher revenues & growth.
- iPublishCentral from Impelsys - iPublishCentral, is a one-stop digital publishing infrastructure solution that allowspublishers to drive their marketing, delivery and distribution strategies online through a Software as a Service (SAAS) model. It is an easy-to-use, one-stop cloud infrastructure solution that offers faster deployment with no significant investments. The solution is well suited for publishers who are on a digital exploration, who can now have a full fledged digital strategy in place, with minimal time and cost investments.
- Manufaturing Execution Automation from Wifinity Tech - Our solutions help manufacturing companies implement plant automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) using our disruptive Wireless Sensor Solutions that improve operational efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs by 20%!! It empowers the operations team with access to both real-time and historical plant information and key performance metrics. Our solutions provide and execute formulations that meet delivery schedules and product specifications to name a few while also facilitating real-time data analysis and determining key performance indicators. Our technologies specializes in using web-based technologies in combination with WSN/ PLC/HMI/SCADA using cutting- edge tools and applications to create scalable, reliable plant information solutions.
- KineticGlue from KineticGlue technologies – KineticGlue is a social business platform built to connect employees and make their work more efficient. It is as a Secure, Mobile, Social Intranet for all your employees in the cloud, available anytime-anywhere. Think of it as a private Facebook with loads of additional functionality. The difference is that its not meant for informal conversations, but for organizational collaboration.
- KServe Enterprise Application Suite from Kallos Solutions Pvt. Ltd. KServeOnline is the SaaS Cloud ready version of the KServe product range covering areas of HR, Payroll, ERP and CRM. It is focused on the Micro SME market in India to start with. Over 1 million micro SMEs are expected to use the Cloud for their regular operations over the next 5 years. The products are designed to be role based, self learnable and right sized for micro SME’s who dont need a large comprehensive product. Its is priced aggresively for affordability – lower than the Annual Maintenance costs of inpremise products.
- Greytip Online from Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd. Greytip Online is a robust SaaS platform that enables businesses to automate HR and Payroll functions quickly and cost-effectively. It extends the functionality with powerful collaborative access to every individual employee of the company.
- TravelCarma from Avani Cimcon Technologies Limited - The TravelCarma solution is an enterprise level, completely modular SAAS solution for travel companies, agencies and travel portals. It provides complete software infrastructure for any travel business to become a full-fledged Online Travel Business. It is a multilingual solution and cusomers can deploy their online portal in any language they want. Examples are: www.zoraq.com in farsi and www.buspay.com.ar in spanish. The solution also supports multi-currency and currency hedging all in the SAAS model.
- MangoApps from MangoSpring - MangoApps is a complete business communication, collaboration and execution platform which helps unleash the power of social networks for the workplace. It helps enterprises create more competitive, connected and collaborative groups which come together to accomplish more with less effort every day.”
To see the presentations of these 8 companies covering a wide range of industry verticals, do attend the event in Chennai on the 7th of June 2011. To know more, check out http://www.nasscom.in/emergeoutchennai.