Thus spake series: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s quotes of relevance to entrepreneurs
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- When you speak, speak the truth; perform when you promise; discharge your trust.
- What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of a human being, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the wrongs of injured.
- Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action converts adversity into prosperity.
- Education gives you wings to fly. Achievement comes out of fire in our subconscious mind that ‘I will win’.
- We will have to find newer methods of cooperation so that core competence of even remote villages can be synergised for competitive products.
- When surrounded by day-to-day issues, there is a tendency to forget the good things we are bestowed with.
- The important aspect of creativity is: seeing the same thing as everybody else, but thinking of something different.
- The world today is integrally connected through four rapid connectivities. They are environment, people, economy, and ideas.