Mother Teresa, Founder of the Missionaries of Charity, the ‘Blessed Teresa of Calcutta’.
Here are the five things that I have learnt from her:
1. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
2. Be faithful in small things, because it is in them that your strength lies.
3. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
4. In this life, we cannot always do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
5. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of missing that drop.