11 Amusing facts about Apple and its founder Steve Jobs which you might not have heard about
- The original Apple 1 computer sold for $666.66.
- Apple didn’t have two founders. It had three. Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne
- The Apple Store on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan (the cube) is said to be one of the most photographed landmarks in the world.
- Before co-founding Apple, Steve Jobs worked for Atari.
- Steve Jobs traveled to India looking for enlightenment in 1974
- Steve Jobs bought Pixar from George Lucas for $10 million and sold it to Disney for $7.6 billion.
- Steve Jobs originally denied he was the father of his first child, Lisa Brennan-Jobs.
- In 2001, Apple’s stock price was less than $8 per share. In April 2010 the price reached $272
- Apple wasn’t started in a garage, it was started in a bedroom at 11161 Crist Drive in Los Altos.
- The longest-lived Apple computer of all time was the Apple IIe, which was on sale for nearly 11 years.
- Apple didn’t sell a Windows-compatible iPod until nine months after the iPod was introduced.
**BONUS** Here is another fun fact - Apple was established on April Fools Day.