Starting your own company can be the hardest thing you ever do, but a few words of wisdom never go in vain.
Whether you’re in the early stages of your start-up or looking for some inspiration to keep going, we’ve launched an android app specially dedicated for our buddy entrepreneurs, founders, young CEOs and the aspiring team. Remember when starting your own company, it’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon!
Download the Android App For Startup Quotes : Link
1. “Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.” - Ryan Freitas, About.me co-founder
2. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” - Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
3. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” - Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. co-founder, chairman and CEO
4. “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” - Mark Cuban, AXS TV chairman and entrepreneur
5. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” - Jason Fried
6. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” - Tom Kelley, Ideo partner
7. “Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.” - Chris Dixon, personal investor
8. “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” - Paul Rand, graphic designer
9. “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.” - David Karp, Tumblr founder and CEO
10. “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” - Joel Spolsky, Stack Exchange CEO
For More Inspiration and Motivation Startup Quotes, Download the Android App Now : Link