EDITIONS

Persistence- The Key To Success In Digital Marketing

Deep Wadhwa
28th May 2018
  • Share Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn Icon
  • Reddit Icon
  • WhatsApp Icon
Share on
image

Have you heard about Digital Marketing before? It’s an open field where you can put your knowledge, skills and turn things around for yourself. The only thing that you need is persistence. Yes, with your consistent efforts, you can make huge money from your blog or website.

You might face failures at the start, and of course, you will confront such challenges. It happens with all the people who stepped up into this field during their earlier days.

Making money is not easy and it’s not an overnight success. It’s easy when you do things for others like in JOB. But when you initiate your own business, you came to know about the risks that are involved in a business.

To let you know the groove of it, more about the challenges and concerns that are involved with Digital Marketing.

Failure is a stepping stone for success – a saying which describes my life in one line. There are many hurdles and walls that everyone has to overcome in life, and it wasn’t any different in my case.

Startups have become a trend these days due to the Internet burst in the last few years. However, according to Wall Street Journal, 75% of the startups shut down within the first year, and I’m talking funded startups. So what about the other 25%? These startups that have thrived and survived are innovative and creative in every aspect. When it comes to their hard work and dedication, their product speaks for itself.

Dalai Lama, a world-renowned peace promoter and the leader of Tibet once said, “Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful the experience is, the moment we lose hope, that’s our real disaster”. If you take this quote at its face value, these may just be words. But the meaning of this quote has great depth to it. I attribute my persistence to succeed to this quote which makes me stronger and work harder every day.

To all the entrepreneurs out there and to those who have dreams of becoming one, don’t give up at the first sign of trouble. Perseverance has its perks, you just need to pull through the tough times to get there. An arrow is pulled behind to hit the target, life does the same to you. You need to persist and survive during these dark time to see that sunrise in your life.

Final Thoughts

Winston Churchill once said, “Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm”. If you stop struggling, consider yourself at the death’s door. It is a blunt but harsh truth that we all face in our lives. We will be tested to reveal our weakness which is not most people want. However, remember that when we are tested for our weakness, the test simultaneously reveals our greatest strengths too. Why not capitalize on it to achieve something in your life?

  • Share Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn Icon
  • Reddit Icon
  • WhatsApp Icon
Share on
This is a YourStory community post, written by one of our readers.The images and content in this post belong to their respective owners. If you feel that any content posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at mystory@yourstory.com and we will take it down. There has been no commercial exchange by YourStory for the publication of this article.
Report an issue
Authors
Deep Wadhwa

Deep Wadhwa is the founder of LinkOceans.com He has been in Digital Marketing for the last 7 years. Apart from work, he is a lyricist, guitarist, singer and a sports freak.



Related Tags