According to Singapore companies act, 100% foreign share holding is allowed for a Singapore subsidiary incorporation company. While there is a mandatory requirement of at least one local Singapore resident director while incorporation, directors are not necessarily required to be the share holders and the share holders and directors of a Singapore subsidiary company can be different entities. This flexibility allows foreign companies to run their business in Singapore.
here are 6 key reasons why subsidiary company in Singapore is best option to choose.
1. 100% foreign share holding is allowed
2. Assets of parent foreign company are treated separately
3. Local tax benefits can be enjoyed
4. Exemption and Government grants can be enjoyed
5. Minimum paid up capital is Sgd 1
6. Tax Reliefs/exemptions for Singapore subsidiary companies
For More information visit this link: