To become successful in the SBI Clerk exam, one needs exhaustive planning. This can either start by joining a reputed coaching institute or self study. It will be easy to crack SBI Clerk Exam if one has a basic knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Two months rigorous preparation can work wonders with a strong base of these complex subjects.ibt seo
State Bank of India’s much anticipated Clerk Exam notification is already announced for the year 2017. All the aspirants are advised to start their preparation well in advance as there will be enormous competition in this Exam. There are more than 5000 posts, but the aspirants, who are going to appear in this exam, will be as high as 45 lakhs, that is a whooping contest.
To become successful in the SBI Clerk exam, one needs an exhaustive planning. This can either start by joining a reputed coaching institute or self study. It will be easy to crack SBI Clerk Exam if one has a basic knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Two months rigorous preparation can work wonders with a strong base of these complex subjects.
Let us discuss some useful tips, tricks, and Mantras to crack the SBI Clerk Exam in the very first attempt.
The most important situate of possessions to keep in mind before preparing for any competitive examination are:
2 Interest in particular field
3 Expected work load of the applied job
4.Complexity of the examination
5.By and large Cut-off/Sectional cut-off/State level cut-off
6.Different types and level of competitive exam e.g. SSB, SSC, UPSC, Banking, Teaching etc
Useful Tips for Cracking the SBI Clerk Exam
1.Start from the basics: While preparing for any competitive examination you require making your basics strong by revising it effectively.
2. Syllabus: Go through the syllabi of all the subjects thoroughly as it will help you to judge the obscurity altitude of the examination.
3. Exam Study Material: The most important instrument to study for this exam are books and study material. Prior to buying any book one needs to match it with the syllabus and evaluate it with books of other publication. Few renowned publishers whose books generally covers the entire syllabus are - Arihant , Unique, Dr. R.S.Aggarwal,Kiran Publication,Vishal etc.
4. Regular Timetable: “Time is the most valuable coin in your life. You and you alone will determine how that coin will be spent. Be careful that you do not let other people spend it for you.” Manage your day right from the time you wake up till the time you sleep. It is the solution to prioritize your schedule in combination with the precedence of the time.
5. Equal time to every subject: Nearly every contenders choose to dedicate more time to complex subjects like quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning, but it is advisable not to take other subjects for granted. This systematic schedule will help you to give a balanced approach to all the subjects which is desirable for the thorough preparation of the exam.
6.General knowledge and current affairs:It is one of the scoring and important section of any competitive exam. It is better if you do not make a mistake of preparing this section at the last moment as it will influence your score and dream career.
7.Do not fill up: While you are preparing for a competitive exam do not just fill up rather learn and then proceed. The fill-up method may lead to your downfall. Understand, memorize and pasteurize the stuff you are reading. It will avoid confusion and give you long term retention of the subject matter.
8. Alterations in exam pattern: Recently there have been following significant changes in the exam pattern. Do not worry as you just need to keep things in mind that attempt only those question about which you are 100%. It amounts to negative marking.
b. The time limit is reduced.
c. Almost all the exams are conducted online and this exam has also switched with the same system
d. There is no interview for clerical and equivalent posts.
10. Maximum Practice: Practice maximum of Mock tests and mock interviews after completing your syllabus. Practice makes a man perfect, the more you practice the more you will feel comfortable to appear in the examination
Hope you will get success by following these tips while preparing for the examination. These are the guidelines which are based on the research done from the successful candidates from IBT- Institute Chandigarh- A Leading SSC Coaching center . who have cracked this exam in the very first attempt.