Have you heard about NSIC Registration? NSIC or National Small Industries Corporation is a Government of India undertaking under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is a Mini Ratna PSU created by the Government of India in 1955. Thriving for more information on NSIC Registration, let’s find out.
In this article, we would like to give you full Information about what is NSIC Certificate, what is NSIC Registration or how to do NSIC Registration Online and some of the benefits of NSIC registration and registration process?
NSIC Registration helps the applicant to connect with the difference in MSME relationship in India by working specific plans like Single point Registration for Government Purchase, Marketing Support, Performance and Credit Rating Scheme for near nothing and Medium endeavors and that is just a hint of a more conspicuous test.
How to get NSIC Registration online?
Manufacturing and Service Enterprises who have their Udyog Aadhar Registration on the hand are qualified for getting NSIC Registration Online. To get the registration, businesses having Udyog Aadhar enrollment can easily apply online by just presenting an application at one of the NSIC offices.
What is the NSIC Registration certificate?
Once you submit the NSIC Registration application to the government you will get approval and the NSIC Certificate. The NSIC Registration Certificate concerned to the Micro and Small Enterprise under Single Point Registration Scheme (Revised), 2003 will be valid for Two Years and can be renewed after the expiry of the validity period.
What is the NSIC Registration process?
The following is the procedure of NSIC Registration through online mode-
- Visit the official website of the NSIC i.e. http://www.nsic.co.in/Home.aspx
- Click on “Online Registration for GP”.
- Fill up all the required detail in the NSIC Registration form and press save and proceed.
- Complete the payment of NSIC Registration fees.
- Lastly, hit the “submit” button for submitting the NSIC Registration Application Form.
The following is the procedure of NSIC Registration through offline mode-
- Download a copy of NSIC Registration Application Form.
- Fill the required detail.
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprise is required to submit the NSIC Application frame (in copy) alongside essential charges and reports to Zonal/Branch and Sub Office/Extension office of NSIC.
- Send the Form to the concerned Inspecting office alongside duplicates of required archives and imperative Proofs/Draft/Pay Order of investigation charges for concerned Inspection Agency to do Technical Inspection of Micro and Small Enterprise.
- Subsequent to getting Inspection Report, National Small Industries Corporation issue GP Registration Certificate to MSME for things/stores as suggested.
Who are eligible for NSIC Registration in India?
Each one of those undertakings whether Small and medium enlisted as Director of Industries/District Industries Center is qualified and eligible for Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC.
Small and Medium Enterprises are those who have been in presence for almost one year and have confinement of up to 5 lakhs. Hence, the enterprises that have more than 5 lakh turnover are eligible for NSIC Registration in India.
What are the benefits of NSIC Registration in India?
The following are the benefits of NSIC Registration in India-
- The issue of NSIC Registration Certificate is free of cost.
- Free from an installment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- In delicate taking part MSMEs citing cost inside value band of L1+15 per penny might likewise be permitted to supply a segment up to 20% of prerequisite by cutting down their cost to L1 Price where L1 is non-MSMEs.
- Each Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs should set a yearly objective of least 20 for every penny of the aggregate yearly buys of the items or administrations delivered or rendered by MSMEs. Out of yearly prerequisite of 20% acquirement from MSEs, 4% is reserved for units claimed by Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes Notwithstanding the over, 358 things are additionally saved for selective buy from SSI Sector.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.