UP Police Result 2018 Date: UP Police Constable Result, Merit List & Cut Off
How to find UP Police Result?
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Result will soon be announced on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board. The candidates appeared in the examination on 25th and 26th October 2018. The answer key for the same was released on 31st October 2018 the official answer key is still going to be released.
Now the wait is for the result declaration. UP Police Constable Result 2018 will be published on the official website of the UPPRPB online. The candidates can visit the official website of the UP Police to download the result.
Event schedule of the release of Result of UP Police examination
- Release of the application form – 22/01/2018 – 22/02/2018
- Admit Card published – 21/10/2018
- Exam Date – 25/10/2018 and 26/10/2018
- Answer key release – 31/10/2018
- Result declaration – to be declared soon.
UP Police Result
Uttar Pradesh Police will release the result of the Police Constable examination that was conducted on 25th October 2018. The candidate will be able to visit the official website of the UP Police and download the result. The result will mention the total marks and the qualifying status of the candidate. The candidate must check the result thoroughly before downloading the result. UP Police Result 2018 will probably be released by the second week of November 2018.
How to download the result
The Uttar Pradesh Police Result 2018 will be available on the official website of the UP Police. The result will be announced after the final answer key is announced. The tentative date for the release of result is speculated to be in 2nd week of November 2018. Following steps can be taken to download the result.
- Visit the official website of UP Police.
- Under the bar, Notification & News, select result.
- The official website of the result will open.
- Check for the notification, UP police result
- Click on the link.
- Submit the login details on the page opened.
- The result will appear.
- Check the result.
- Download your result on A4 Size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies for future references.
Details mentioned on the Result
Following details are mentioned on the result score card. The candidates are advised to downloa the result after checking and verifying the result. The result is an important document that must be presented on the day of document verification.
- Name of the Successful Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Qualification Remark
- Signature of Controller of Examination