A good story is remembered and shared for years together. A good experience that makes us smile is fondly remembered and shared with pride. What India needs at this time is a single, unified storytelling platform that can bring together key stakeholders and extract the positivity, constructive action, innovation and transformative changes taking place across the country by showcasing these positive stories, both online and offline.
YourStory in association with Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon brings to you the first community-oriented summit The Gurgaon Story – with the objective of bringing the sense of belonging to its residents and also provide an ecosystem where people from different spheres of profession and stakeholders of Gurgaon can come together and share their stories to spark new ideas in helping nurture Gurgaon using technology, innovation, design and entertainment.
Event Details :
When – Sunday, November 1st, 2015 (4.30 pm to 8.00 pm)
Where – EPICENTRE, At Apparel House, Sector 44, Gurgaon
Register here to attend the event.
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm – Registration & Networking
- 04:30pm – 04:45pm – Inauguration
- 04.45pm – 06:00pm – Talks from various leaders from Technology, Innovation, Design and Entertainment to spark ideas for nurturing Gurgaon to be a true millennium city.
- 06:00pm – 06:30pm – Innovation hub
- 06:30pm to 07:00pm – Performances from renowned artists
- 07:00pm to 08:00pm – Networking and Dinner
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to firstname.lastname@example.org