- The central government is considering a revision of the land acquisition laws to ensure proper compensation for former owners.
- Manmohan declares steadfast support for nuclear deal and program to continue.
- Government employees recommended to get 40% pay hike. (See here for the problems this may cause).
- Eunuchs, beggars targeted for substance abuse programs by government
- African rough diamonds the focus on trade diplomacy
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com
- Manmohan Singh
- Basic Rights
- land acquisition
- government workers
- nuclear deal
- pay hike
Updates from around the world
Our Partner Events
Hustle across India