First off there seems to be a lot of interest in our TC-I Changemakers profiles as that page on our website received a number of hits this week. For us here at ThinkChange India, interviewing people active in the field of social entrepreneurship in India is something that we truly love to do and we expect to bring you many more articles in the future on such agents of change. Check back tomorrow actually for another installment of the series.
Here are the top 3 posts over the last seven days.
- Vinay’s interview with TC-I Changemaker Kal Raman of GlobalScholar earned the top spot this week.
- Also written by Vinay, a post on GE’s new portable and affordable EKG for rural populations came in second.
- Finally, Prerna’s op-ed on whether or not SKS Microfinance should go public placed third.
Highlighted Jobs, Internships and Opportunities
- Oxfam’s job openings that we posted about a month back has received renewed attention.
- A similar resurgence was enjoyed by our posting of Source For Change’s internship opening.
- Finally, Deshpande Foundation’s Fellowship in NW Karnataka is still open for applications.
Reaching into the Archives
Building off of the highlighted post last week, which was written by Prerna, this week we will feature Shital’s very first post as a TC-I editor which spoke to the linkage between migration and remittances.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.
- social entrepreneurship
- social entrepreneur
- Deshpande Foundation
- SKS Microfinance
- social entrepreneurs
- TC-I Changemakers
- Source for Change
- Week in Review
- Kal Raman