Here is a summary of some interesting opportunities for our readers:
1.The Great Indian Developer Award: “The Great Indian Developer Awards 2008 recognizes trailblazing individuals, technologies, and organizations contributing to the evangelism, productivity and innovation excellence of the Indian developer ecosystem.” [Source: PluGGd.in] Go here to vote.
2. TIE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008: “Canaan Partners and TIE, today announced the launch of the TIE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008, a business plan competition open to early stage entrepreneurs from across the country.” [Source: PluGGd.in] Deadline for submission is May 12th, go here to submit. A template for a b-plan can be found here.
3. YouthActionNet Global Fellowship Program: “Launched in 2001 by the International Youth Foundation, YouthActionNet strengthens, supports, and celebrates the role of young people in leading positive change in their communities. Each year, 20 exceptional young social entrepreneurs are selected as YouthActionNet Global Fellows following a competitive application process.” [Source: Let Me Know] Deadline is May 12th, go here for the application. (Santhosh posted on this fellowship previously here).
4. BiD “Entrepreneurship in Development” Photo Contest: “In this Photo Contest, BiD is focusing on entrepreneurs around the world who are working for innovative changes towards sustainable economic growth in developing countries. You can submit your photos to the competition by simply uploading your image on www.bidnetwork.org. To do so, you must be registered as a member of bidnetwork.org first.” [Source: Nextbillion.net] Deadline April 30th, go here for website.
- social entrepreneurship
- Economic growth
- social entrepreneur
- business plan
- social entrepreneurs
- developing countries
- business plan competition
- The Indus Entrepreneurs
- Photo Contest
- BiD Newtork
- Canaan Partners
- International Youth Foundation
- The Great Indian Developer Awards
- TIE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Young Social Entrepreneurs