- Develop a business strategy for Justmeans expansion into Asia in the first two quarters of 2010
- Work with one of our partners to launch an annual conference on sustainable development in India
- Work with our CEO, Martin Smith, to identify and secure founding academic and corporate partners for the launce of Justmeans Asia
- Develop and scale our research team Work with Ashoka Fellow and COO Kevin Long to develop an appropriate mobile technology strategy for India and beyond
Applicants are required to submit answers to one of the following questions on the JustMeans site so that the public and vote and comment: How should Justmeans use mobile technology in Asia? Why should Justmeans be in Asia? How should Justmeans bring its platform to Asia?
Further application instructions are sent after the submission of an answer. Please read the qualifications and instructions carefully, and be sure to submit your answers well in advance of the June 15th deadline so that ther eis time for others to vote for your answers.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
- Social Enterprise
- Social responsibility
- Call to Action
- mobile technology
- sustainable development
- Ashoka Fellow
- TC-I Call to Action
- Social Enterprise Fellowship