USER SUBMITTED POST
An interactive training workshop on how non‐profits can raise their visibility and enhance fundraising . A workshop to help non-profits do this has been organized by South Asian Fund Raising Group, SAFRG, on 30th January 2010. It will be located at Willow Hall, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi from 10am to 5pm.
Do you feel that your organization does excellent work, but it’s not being conveyed effectively to the current and potential donors? That disparity between what you do and how you are perceived means, it’s time to rethink your brand …
Do core principals of corporate branding also apply to nonprofit organizations and their communication and fund raising efforts Come and hear from experienced NGO brandraising practitioners how your organization can leverage its branding strategy to raisemore funds!
- Tim Cansfield‐Smith -Director‐Marketing & Communications, Plan India
- Anita Bala Sharad -General Manager, CRY
- Rs.3, 000/-Inclusive of: materials, lunch, refreshments, and resource book.
For details and registration contact:
- Rosaline Z. MualchinTele: +91 11 2613 2086 / 2024
- Email: Rosaline@safrg.org; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.safrg.org
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.