Workshop on Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs in Textiles Industry
FICCI with the support of Office of the Textile Commissioner, Ministry of Textiles, GOI is organizing a One-day Workshop on Opportunities in Textiles Industry as per the following schedule.
Day & Date - Tuesday 19th January, 2010
Time- 11.00a.m - 4.00 p.m
Venue - Mayfair Banquets, Worli, Mumbai-30
Registration Fees - Rs.200
This workshop will focus on creating awareness on TUF scheme amongst women entrepreneurs and encouraging them to invest in Textiles and Technical textile sector.
This Initiative aims to spread the benefits among women:
- To extend the benefits of TUF Scheme to all segments of the Society.
- To sensitize the potential upcoming women entrepreneurs from the textile industry and other allied sector.
- To bridge the gap and promote the partnership and collaboration between the government and the industry.
- To create awareness on various schemes and support provided by the government and other financial institutions.
- Promoting the adoption of new technologies by women.
- To create a platform and opportunities for the women to explore new avenues in the textile industry.
- To support/assist potential women entrepreneurs.
- To increase employment opportunities for other men & women in the textile industry.
This workshop will address the issues relating and available government schemes for promoting investment in the sector. It will also enable women entrepreneurs to tap investment opportunities in the sector.
We invite you to participate in this workshop. Kindly check the agenda & fill the registration form mail to firstname.lastname@example.org