When you need an answer to a very specific question, sometimes the information just isn't online in one simple place. For example, let's say you want to know if there's snow on Skyline Boulevard on a given day or the best time of year to plant beans in the Bay Area. You might find weather reports and planting guides on many different sites, but for these kinds of questions, a person with the right expertise can be a lot more useful than a webpage.
Aardvark discovers the perfect person to answer any question in minutes. It is easy!
- Just send Aardvark a question in plain English, like you would to a friend.
- You will get a personal response in about 5 minutes from someone in your network.
You can use Aardvark on the web at www.vark.com, and through your existing communication channels: IM programs (like Gmail Chat, AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, and MSN Messenger), Twitter, iPhone, and any email program.
You can ask Aardvark anything! A few popular subjects:
- Travel tips
- Restaurant & bar recommendations
- Product reviews/opinions
- Local services and entertainment suggestions
- Music, movie, TV, and book recommendations
- Technology & programming help
- Business & school research
- Home/Cooking/Gardening ideas
Aardvark is available in Google Labs