After months of testing, Affilorama is releasing their new Firefox SEO Toolbar .
What this toolbar does is it provides you with very useful information and data to make the analysis of domains and pages really easy.
For instance, you might be visiting a blog or a forum, and you may wonder whether or not links from that particular website are 'no follow' or not. All you need to do is click on the link icon and any no follow links will appear completely red or grey with red dotted lines around them (depending if they are internal or external links). You can also choose the color they display as .
It is there to perform a distinct few tasks and perform them well. And it doesn't have to take up extra space on your top toolbar, I like to go with the default setting where it fits nicely on the bottom right of your browser window (thus not reducing your browser window size like some toolbars do). Although you do have the option to position it wherever you want in your browser.
This is the short list of features:
Quickly evaluate the ranking of the domain/page with the following data:
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Traffic Rank
- Complete Traffic Rank
- Backlinks to the domain registered with Yahoo and Google.
- Indexing on Yahoo and Google.
- Review the Onpage details - Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description and H1, H2 tags on the page.
- Links to any external domains, so you can rapidly scan a page to get an idea if there is an opportunity to get a backlink to your site or how it links out (grey by default).
- No follow links so you can quickly evaluate whether links from this site are no-followed or if a site is "blocking" any links (red by default).
- Check the Whois information on the domain.
- Read the robots.txt file on the domain.
- Check when the domain was created and how old it is.
- Check if the domain has an XML sitemap, and look at the contents.
Click here to find out more https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60338/
India’s most prolific entrepreneurship conference TechSparks is back! With it comes an opportunity for early-stage startups to scale and succeed. Apply for Tech30 and get a chance to get funding of up to Rs 50 lakh and pitch to top investors live online.