Challenge:Future is a global youth competition which aims to bring out new ideas and encourage students to give shape to their novel ventures.
Challenge: Future is established by three founding partners, deeply committed to sustainability, prosperity and innovation:
Third Millennium Knowledge is encouraging human inspiration, sparkling ideas and fostering development of new knowledge for innovation strategies that are not jeopardizing the needs of third millennium generations.
CEEMAN is an established network of 170 business schools, universities and other partners from 43 countries connecting more than 200 000 students.
IEDC - Bled School of Management is one of the leading business schools in Central and Eastern Europe. Established in 1986 as a center for executive education, IEDC has served over 50 000 managers from more than 70 countries.
Challenge:Future yesterday announced the 9 Finalist teams which will get to attend the C:F Summit from May 14th and 18th in Bled (Slovenia), the 5th most idyllic place in Europe according to Forbes.
The finalists across the three subcategories are:
- Glamorgan-Fanshawe with IdeeaLab - Linkativity
- SureViva with SocialCV: Connecting Youth to Opportunities
- VIP-Romania with IdeaSpot - Connecting the spots
- Backcasters with New Metro Interior Design
- iLine with Moving Sidewalks
- Rainbow with ConnEd Academy - "Connect through Education"
- 180 Degrees with Envest: Empowerment Through Education
- Disconnected with The Future Leadership Course
- Properity Builders with BLED Sustainability Office
The teams come from countries all over the world and many have members with different nationalities. Thus C:F has been successful in bringing together talented young people from around the world and bring out the best each one has to offer.