With the all round energy of 'Growing India' pushing for change, entrepreneurship has come a long way. It has not only found livelihood for young entrepreneurs but is also contributing to the economic growth of the country. However, entrepreneurship needs to be developed and supported so that there is a proliferation of SMEs in the country.
The biggest challenge SME sector faces is that it is chronically under-capitalized. Although access to capital has improved in the last few years, there is still visible gap in understanding of the capital raising process. Intellecap, therefore, attempts to bridge this information gap by conducting a Capital Raising Workshop for early-stage businesses and SMEs
What questions will the workshop answer?
* How much capital does my business need?
* How do I value my enterprise?
* How should I approach an investor?
* What is the due-diligence process?
* What is a term-sheet? How to negotiate a term-sheet?
* What are post investment challenges?
Who is this relevant to?
* Promoters and senior management teams of early-stage businesses
* SMEs and Social Enterprises in sectors such as Healthcare, Education, Agriculture & Food Processing, Clean Technology, Microfinance, Energy, Water and Sanitation, Rural technologies etc.
Vineet Rai Founder, Aavishkaar
Vineet has over 15 years of experience in leading innovative interventions in Venture Capital, Micro Enterprises and Microfinance Investments
Ashwin Naik Co-Founder, CEO, Vaatsalya
Vaatsalya provides affordable healthcare services through managing hospitals in Tier II & III cities in India and has raised over 6.5 million USD in funding
Madhukar Sinha Investment Manager, Aavishkaar
Madhukar effectively manages investment process including investment analysis, due diligence, deal closure, and monitor post-investment performance at Aavishkaar.
Dynamic discussion at the end of the workshop with eminent panelists!
Sandeep Singhal, Co-Founder, Nexus Venture Partners
Pravin Gandhi, Manging Partner, SeedFund
Vishal Vasishth, Manging Director, Song Advisors
Avail of a special discounted registration fee of Rs. 5000 for this workshop if you have registered for the Sankalp Forum