Seliger 2010 is an international project aimed at uniting the world leaders of tomorrow. 3 000 exceptional individuals will come together to build an international network. Participants will find a high-tech collaborative environment, opportunities to learn from leading politicians, academics, and business leaders, and a unique chance to meet and work with people from all over the globe, who are ambitious, intelligent, and enterprising.Seliger offers:
- A place where one makes lifelong friends and builds strong networks among today’s and future business, political, and academic leaders of the world
- A unique opportunity to interact with intelligent and ambitious youth from across the globe
- A creative collaborative environment where everyone has an opportunity to share ideas, find supporters and investors
- World’s only camp, located in the woods, that combines untouched wild setting and has electric sockets, Wi-Fi access, and its own TV channel
- An unforgettable adventure at a unique well-preserved breathtaking lake eco-system
From 1 to 8 July 2010. Russia. Tver Region. Lake Seliger.
During Seliger 2010 we will build a global team of future decision-makers
Team members are:
- Young, talented, and creative individuals from diverse backgrounds with one passion: making a difference on a global scale
- Interested in learning about Russia, utilizing its potential to drive global innovation and develop mutually beneficial cooperation with the international community
- Entrepreneurial, adventurous, and full of creative energy to develop new ideas, launch new projects, and make intellectual breakthroughs.
Seliger 2010 is seeking applications from exceptional college students and young professionals who have demonstrated academic aptitude, entrepreneurial spirit of innovation, international perspective, desire to serve locally with a global attitude, interest in Russia, its language or culture, and willingness to foster cross-cultural dialogue to participate in a one of a kind international youth camp that is building the leaders of tomorrow.
The camp will provide successful applicants with opportunities to meet with and learn from leading politicians, academics, and business professionals in a high-tech collaborative environment. Ambitious and enterprising emerging leaders from around the globe will take part in challenging exercises to improve leadership and prepare them for tomorrow. Most importantly, they will network with high-profile speakers, innovative investors, and, of course, each other.
To be selected as a delegate you need to:
- Fill out the application form by June 14
- Get confirmation: you will receive an e-mail notification about the Organizing Committee’s decision within 2 weeks.
- Obtain a visa if necessary
Note: If you are applying from a country that requires a visa to enter Russia it is strongly recommended you apply as early as possible.
- Print out and take along your Seliger Forum Pass that you will get by e-mail subsequently.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.