The June edition of Startup Saturday Bangalore will focus on "Media and PR".
You could have the most incredible product on the planet but it would do you no good unless your customers know that it exists.
Media and PR play an important role in helping you reach out to your prospective customers. They often allow you to enter into markets which you could not have tapped into, with your current network or finances.
Not only will our speakers share on what makes a startup news-worthy, we will also have some entrepreneurs share their experiences with the by products of getting media coverage.
Among our Speakers we will have:
- Shradha Sharma of YourStory will be there to answer your questions besides sharing her thoughts on what you could do to get your startup featured periodically in the media rather than making it a one time affair.
- Suryanaranayan A, serial entrepreneur and COO of NSRCEL Bangalore will share about his experiences PR firms.
- We will also have someone from the mainstream media who covers startups regularly discussing what kind of content are media houses looking for while doing a story on Startups.
- The Startup to demo would be:
- Artoo: A technology startup that provides software solutions to Micro Finance Institutions.
- We have 5 open slots for Lightning Pitches. LP is a 2 minute pitch of your business followed by 3 mins of QnA. To submit your startup/idea for an LP please write to vaijayanthi[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject line: "Startup Saturday LP". Please provide a description about the team and the business idea.
- If you would like to demo your startup (20 mins with PPT) in future editions of Startup Saturday Bangalore, please write to amit[at]headstart[dot]in with the subject line: "Startup Saturday Demo".
- Theme: Media and PR for Startups
- Date: June 12, 2010 (9:30 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Venue: North Pergola, IIM Bangalore
- Fee: Rs. 100
- 09:30 - 10:00 : Registration
- 10:00 - 10:10 : Introduction
- 10:10 - 10:30 :Startup Demo 1: Artoo Technologies
- 10:30 - 11:00 : Lighting pitches (Part 1)
- 11:00 - 11:30 :Expert Talks 1
- 11:30 - 12:00 : Lightning pitches (Part 2)
- 12:00 - 12:30 : Expert Talks 2
- 12:30 - 13:00 : Networking Break
- To register click here
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com