Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Entrepreneurial Development Institute (EDI) and The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Chennai are coming together to hold the 3rd annual Espire 2010. The competition is looking to hand out Rs. 3 lakh in cash prizes and even more in services in-kind. Additional information can be found here.Here are the details from the organizers:
- Workshops across the country – “Road to Success” to help people get inspired in “My Story” sessions, Understand how to generate Business Ideas, Cogently write Executive Summaries and generate business plans.
- Mentoring – by successful entrepreneurs.
- Mock Investment Round – where Venture Capitalists evaluate the financial viability of the plans.
- Prizes – Cash worth Rs. 3 lacs, and courses from LIBA worth 9 lacs.
- Avenues for funding for the top teams
- Pitch to the venture capitalist for funding
- Associate Membership with TiE Chennai for winners
- Opportunity to network with VCs, Investors, Entrepreneurs
- This year the tracks are for students, general public and social entrepreneurship.
The registrations for the event are open and the deadline for submission of executive summaries is Oct 10th 17th, 2010.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
- Entrepreneurial Development Institute
- Espire 2010
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- The Indus Entrepreneurs