Seminar on “Healthcare and Emerging Technologies,17th Nov 2010
Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce (BCIC) in association with Indo-Spanish Chamber of Technology (ISCT) and Interactive Technology, Software and Media Association (ITSMA) is organizing a Seminar on “Healthcare and Emerging Technologies” at 10.00 a.m. onWednesday, 17th November 2010 at the Conference Hall, Hotel Taj West End, Race Course Road, Bangalore.
Healthcare Sector in India is growing up exponentially at 16 per cent year on year. From Rs.1,02,600 crore in 2005, it now clocks Rs.2,00,000 crore and is projected to reach Rs.3,00,000 crore by 2012. The industry employs over four million people, making it one of the largest service industries in the economy.
We have with us a galaxy of experts drawn from Profession, industry and technocrats to deliberate on this important subject and also to give us an update on the latest innovations in the area of healthcare.
- Innovation in Healthcare
- Current Trends in Healthcare
- Innovation for BOP Healthcare
- Insurance in Healthcare
- Venture Capital Opportunities for Health Sector
- Dr. Vikram Chhatwal, CEO, Reliance Health Ventures Limited, Mumbai
- Mr. K. R. Girish, Immediate Past President BCIC
- Mr. Jokin Garatea, International Manager, GAIA, Spain
- Dr. Nandakumar Jairam, Chairman & Group Medical Director, Columbia Asia HospitalMs. Roser Rafols, Partner,JAUSAS, Spain
- Dr. Ramesh Karmegam, Vice President, Medi Assist India
- Dr. Shankar Bijapur, Indus West Hospital
- Mr. Francisco Ibanez, International Director, Innovatec, Spain
- Mr. Fredrick Merit, Senior Consultant, Findaway Group, Spain