NASSCOM EMERGEOUT Conclave at Chennai on 7th June 2011 aims at SMBs - YourStory is the online media partner
If SMBs can become more efficient and if they capitalize on their flexibility to embrace emerging concepts and technologies, it will then become easier for them to do business and scale. With this premise, NASSCOM EMERGEOUT Forum has announced its 7th edition of the EMERGEOUT Conclave at Chennai on 7th June 2011. Under the broad theme of Next Generation IT Innovation, the highlights of the conclave will be the following:
- Mobile stories from the field - Empowering mobile workforce
- Use Cases for the Cloud/Impact of Cloud in the enterprise/Future of enterprise landscape as fallout of Cloud
- Ready-to-use SaaS apps for SMB and enterprise customers
- Emerging software procurement models of new decade
- Cricket frenzy due to IT innovation
Budgets and limited capital are biggest constraints for SMBs. The EMERGEOUT Conclave is expected to lead SMBs choose right technologies and deliver excellence at affordable prices.
It is a great opportunity for IT SMBs to meet with the end users from various industries in one place.
Register here. YourStory will keep updates coming.
—Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, chief evangelist, YourStory