YourStory.in presents E-Sparks™ 2011
Why E-Sparks™ 2011?
Buying and selling online is not new. The major concern was security and user adoption. With the emerging reliable e-commerce models that provide credible and faster service maybe at customer’s doorstep, e-commerce business in India has become somewhat hyped, somewhat romanced about in media, somewhat inviting investor interest and needless to say, it is the hottest sector in India today. Fueling this interest are successful e-commerce enterprises that are witnessing massive growth in a short span of time. The natural question arises, what is the space all about?
YourStory.in helps you find the right answers
About E-Sparks™ 2011
E-Sparks™ 2011, presented by YourStory.in, in association with Sequoia Capital, is an attempt to create a definitive platform for early stage entrepreneurs in the e-commerce space, in India.
We at YourStory.in have interacted with hundreds of entrepreneurs in this domain over the last few months and many have rued the lack of a consolidated platform for startups in a space that’s buzzing with activity.
With E-Sparks™ 2011, we take our TechSparks™ legacy forward and intend to make it the premier showcase destination for e-commerce startups in India.
What you can expect from E-Sparks 2011
Felicitation of the emerging e-commerce players across categories like Fashion & Apparel, Music, Books, Gadgets, Food & Beverages, Footwear, Hospitality, Lifestyle, etc.
National visibility for emerging e-commerce startups (the only platform which promotes the early stage ventures in this domain)
In short, a “go-to-market enabler for e-commerce startups & entrepreneurs”
- Panel Discussion - “Ensuring Enterprise Success for E-commerce Startups: Key Components”
- Showcase of the 15 most exciting emerging e-commerce ventures from India
- Panel Discussion - “Best Global E-Commerce Practices: Achieving Awesomeness in the Indian Context”
- Open House - Moderated interaction between the audience and the experts
- Interactive session - “Raising Investment for your E-Commerce Venture”
- Address by a successful Indian e-commerce player
- Networking, Networking, Networking at E-Marketplace
- Mekin Maheshwari, President, Engineering - Flipkart.com
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder - One97 Communications
- Shailendra Singh, Managing Director - Sequoia Capital India
Date: 17th December 2011
Time: 1030hrs to 0600hrs
Partners: Sequoia Capital, One97 Communications
Join us for E-Sparks™ 2011. Together, let’s bring the entire e-commerce ecosystem onto one platform.
We sincerely look forward to your inputs, suggestions and ideas to make this a truly meaningful initiative. We’d love to hear from you.